It is an honor to serve the women of New York State for a second term 2021-2022. This past year we met the challenges of COVID and continue to adapt to the new “normal”. Our updated mission/vision statement reflects our tenacity to persevere: To connect and build powerful women personally, professionally, and politically; and To empower women to use their voices to create positive change.
To fulfill our mission/vision we need a robust connection between our members and you who are interested in our organization.
- Have you found your voice; is it being heard? We are here to help.
- Do you envision improving your leadership skills? We can help.
- Do you need to improve your public speaking skills to ready yourself for a better position? We have a program for you.
- Do you know a woman desperately trying to juggle home, work and returning to college to improve her lot? We have many local chapters which have scholarship programs for these women.
- Do you want to connect with women in business to further your career? We have over 300 members across the state ready to work with you.
Membership in New York State Women, Inc. is an opportunity for women to enhance self-confidence, thus finding their voice. Women make up over 50% of the population. We have the power to make a difference. Membership promotes connecting with women, not only in our community and workplace, but across the state from Staten Island to the Adirondacks to Buffalo and the Southern Tier.
Your Executive Board, Region Directors, Committee Chairs, are here to listen and provide opportunities for growing and nurturing your passion to succeed.
New York State Women, Inc. is dedicated to empowering one woman at a time to reach her star of success.
President – NYS Women, Inc.
“I always believed that one woman’s success can only help another woman’s success.” Gloria Vanderbilt